On Wednesday, June 15th 2022, was held the Spotlight on ALS Research and Q&A, a hybrid event (in-person and virtual) hosted by ALS Quebec!
Dr. Richard Robitaille, Professor in the Department of Neuroscience at the University of Montreal, along with other leading ALS researchers, shed light on their current scientific investigations and findings. Presentations were followed by a question-and-answer period and the opportunity to mingle with our presenters and other members of our community. Members who attended the live broadcast via Zoom were also able to participate in the presentation and the Q&A.
- Dr. Richard Robitaille, Moderator, Full Professor, Department of Neuroscience, University de Montréal
- Dr. Christine Vande Velde, Full Professor, CRCHUM, Department of Neuroscience, Université de Montréal
- Dr. Claire Magnussen, Program Manager, Capture ALS, McGill University
- Dr. Chantelle Sephton, Assistant Professor, CERVO Brain Research Center, Institut Universitaire en santé Mentale de Québec, Université Laval
- Dr. Sali Farhan, Assistant Professor and Clinical Molecular Geneticist, Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery, and Department of Human Genetics, The Neuro
- Dr. Alex Parker, Full Professor, CRCHUM, Department of Neuroscience, Université de Montréal
- Dr. Gary Armstrong, Assistant Professor, Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery, The Neuro, McGill University
You can watch the recording of the conference above or click here.
Thank you to our sponsors: